We are looking for Semi-vac and Pressure truck operators. Must have ALL your Oilfield tickets and be able to operate a standard transmission.
- Execute assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Take directions as given, ensure that work is accomplished safely.
- Understand and follow company safety policies and comply with both Federal and Provincial legislation regarding safety.
- Maintain all equipment to the required standards.
- Drive safely and professionally, obeying all traffic laws at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- A valid Class 1A driver’s License is required
- 12 months of professional driving and /or operating experience
- A clean driver’s abstract is required
Additional Requirements (depending on equipment)
- H2S Alive, First Aid, WHMIS, TDG, Construction Safety Training Systems
- Defensive driving course
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- All positions require a Drug and Alcohol test and submission of a CPIC as part of the qualification process
Wages and hours per week to be negotiated.
All applicants must pass a substance Abuse Screening Test and provide negative results and submit the following documentation:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume with dates specified
- Criminal Record Check
- Drivers Abstract
- Provide 3 References with phone numbers
All documentation to be submitted by: May 27, 2022
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview
Attention to: Human Resources (306) 344 4200 Fax: (306) 344 4244
E-Mail: email@example.com Mail: PO Box 100 Onion Lake, SK S0M2E0